Employee Training & Development
- Mastering stress
- Boosting motivation & performance
- Personality testing
- Creating great work teams
- Conflict resolution
- Managing generations at work
- Anger management
- Communication skills
Did you know that unhealthy minds and attitudes among employees result in increased stress levels and higher negativity and burnout which all contribute to increased absenteeism, lower productivity, higher health care costs, and ultimately a decrease in the bottom line?
Employee morale may be even more important than you think…
nearly 50% of the profit-margin fluctuations at companies are predictable based on employees’ feelings and opinions.
Do your employees have:
- Positive attitudes?
- Low stress levels?
- Low burnout rates?
- High productivity rates?
- Low rates of absenteeism?
Does your organization have:
- Low health-care costs?
- Good employee relationships?
- Low turnover rates?
- Increased profits?
If not, choose any one or more of the valuable and essential topics for employees, teams, groups, executives, and congregations to learn to apply and enhance their personal and professional lives. Personalized programs can most likely meet your specific needs and budget. If you do not see a topic that will help your employees, please ask and we may be able to develop something just for you. Help your employees to be mentally and spiritually healthy and you will help them and your company.
Did you know that:
- Depression costs businesses $21 billion per year?
- Burnout costs businesses $200 billion per year?
- Misuse of alcohol costs businesses $100 billion per year?
- 70% of workers today report that stress causes frequent health problems
- Negativity and low morale cost businesses $3 billion per year?
If you didn’t know these facts, please consider committing to helping your employees attain and maintain better mental and spiritual health to help them and your business.
For more information contact us at:
407.415.2493 | email@example.com